Let It Out Myrtle Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let It Out Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach Locals

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just some random things I want to bitch about

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Just some random things I want to bitch about Empty
PostSubject: Just some random things I want to bitch about   Just some random things I want to bitch about Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:12 pm

*Disclaimer*: Please note that not all, or even some, of the following comments will you agree with. However, in order to care, I must first give a fuck...and I don't. That being said, on with my rant:

Okay. So what the hell is up with the Obama Deception? Have any of ya'll watched it yet? If not, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw I must warn you. It IS two hours long. And no matter what political party you belong to, you should set that way of thinking aside because this is a non-partisan documentary. It even states that it is neither left nor right wing. I've watched it probably 6 times now and my head just spins after each time. How in the HELL could they be doing all this behind our backs? You want to talk about people fucking other people over and exactly WHY people are not worthy of trust?!?! Go watch it...you'll see what I mean. And let me know your thoughts on it too. I'm interested to hear what you guys think.

Secondly, I hate stupid people. No, not the ones that are legitimately handicapped. I'm talking about the average Joe that wakes up every morning and at some point in his day decides to do something so incomprehensibly moronic that it affects ME. I mean, come on. Dude, if you know that you have only enough common sense that is equivalent to a box of rocks, do us all a favor and go out back and shoot yourself in the face. Good people like me should not have to deal with your ignorance or the aftermath that ensues.

Next, I hate people that say one thing and do another. That is my absolute pet peeve! DO NOT tell me that you are going to be somewhere or do something at a specific time or date, and then either A) not do it at all or B) at least give me an effin call to let me know what's up! I will hunt you down like a rabid dog an you will not have a good day after that point. Don't make me kill you. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies and that pisses me off too.

Third, this is to Jimmy; my fucking little worm of a co-worker. I hate you. No, I REALLY hate you. You see, you were hired like what, 2 weeks before me? And you're what again--head of maintenance? Hmm...well, that means that you should maintaining something, right? How come you're always sitting in the office looking at your vids on YouTube of when you were a skinny 80's hair band punk? Are you fucking serious? You actually thought what you all were playing is music? LMFAO And you were out 4 days last week and I, yes that would be me and me alone, picked up your slack without being told, and did both my and your job, and you come in today and cannot even manage a simple, "Thanks Jess. I appreciate what you did last week so that I didn't have to come in here to an effin mess.". FUCK YOU! It must be fucking nice to be on salary, stay out 4 days and let me clean up your mess, while you get paid for it. But you know what asshole? What goes around comes around. And oh yeah. By the way, you're being written up today for 2 unauthorized absences. Guess you should have maintained cleaning the shitballs out of your ears a little better because you were only allowed 2 days, not 4 fuckstick. Sucks to be you! muahahahahahahahahahahaha Oh! And I told Teresa about you coming to work fucked up that one Saturday that the pipe in the office broke and telling her that you were there 5 hours when in reality it was 45 minutes. And about the time that we were looking at the cameras and you acted like you were taking off the concierge's shoes with the mouse on the computer (along with everything you said...I recorded it on my cell phone fucker!). I still haven't forgotten about the time you tried to have me fired so just consider us even....for now. I won't stop until you're fired. And damn if you don't make it too easy! I don't have to do anything....just observe and report. Who's gonna have the last laugh now, shitlips?! Huh? I can't hear you...you're standing too far back in the unemployment line! LMFAO I crack me up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventuresinreality.net
Gypsy Rose

Gypsy Rose

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Just some random things I want to bitch about   Just some random things I want to bitch about Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:37 am

"Please note that not all, or even some, of the following comments will you agree with. However, in order to care, I must first give a fuck...and I don't. That being said, on with my rant: " LMAO...Can I borrow this for my blogs? Its wondeful!
Back to top Go down
http://  www.myspace.com/gypsy.rose
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Just some random things I want to bitch about   Just some random things I want to bitch about Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:14 am

Sure!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventuresinreality.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some random things I want to bitch about   Just some random things I want to bitch about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just some random things I want to bitch about
Page 1 of 1