Let It Out Myrtle Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let It Out Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach Locals

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-03

The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that Empty
PostSubject: The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that   The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:10 am

You know, I saw a comment from one of the members here about how this forum will be more interesting when it gets more members, and I have to agree. My husband and I posted a few things on affraid CRAIGSLIST yesterday to let people know that there is now a forum where they don't have to worry about being flagged. I saw today that my posts had been flagged (big shocker there) and there is actually one prick who said that WE were the flaggers! What kinna shit is that?!? Oh ok..yeah us flaggers made our own site because we're sick and tired of having our posts flagged. What a fucking assbag!!! That makes absolutely no damn sense and if that guy had a pebble in his head for a brain, he would realize that. Anyway, the only way this forum will grow is if all of us here so far get the word out. So tell your friends or fellow (and I hope soon to be former) CL R&R users about this place! Let the Flaggots have CL R&R. Who cares?! Now......on to my next plan......muahahahahahahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventuresinreality.net
19Jackie84

19Jackie84

Female
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that   The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:06 pm

You are soooo damn funny!!! I am in on whatever plan plot scheme with you lmao!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jackiepaden
ABBfan

Male
Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that   The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:28 pm

I just remembered something somebody showed me one time and I just did it. We'll see how long the latest post advertising this forum stays up on MB R&R. I just went through about sixteen proxies flagging the ad for "Best Of Craigslist". At the very least, it's should make for a lot of work for the flagger to get rid of it and who knows, we might get permanent advertising on "Best Of".
Back to top Go down
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that   The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:03 pm

Good Job dude! That's freakin awesome! And as for Jackie, I'll let you in more on my plan when it comes together better Wink . Ahh...feels like a Full Metal Jacket day to me *cracks knuckles* Let the games begin...muahahahahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ABBfan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that   The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:10 pm

Did anybody used to get those stupid e-mails from that Heather Ann Cook? If so, I just wanted to let ya'll know I just got one in my inbox saying that basically back up and running, posting stupid shit, flagging CL, and causing more fucking trouble. Hope she doesn't get wind of this forum, but probably will. Mad
Back to top Go down
ABBfan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that   The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:16 pm

Too late. She already did. Here's what I found.

http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/rnr/945103685.html
Back to top Go down
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that   The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm

It's okay my dear..calm down. I got something for her ass. I've been waiting on this..muahahahahahaha Twisted Evil Check CL in just a minute Wink
Back to top Go down
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that   The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:59 pm

She obviously doesn't want to join..and that's a GOOD thing! Wink i don't know the girl personally, but from what I've read she's pretty much an uneducated bitch that has a real problem with her self esteem. So much so that she feels the need to take down any posts that don't coincide with her personal beliefs, and she's not the only one guilty for that either. But she does have a bad habit at running off at the mouth and not being able to back up her argument with anything substantial. Poor thing. It's cute how she believes the world revolves around her. And to call me out for my "potty mouth"..how sweet! Sad is the world that talks shit behind a screen but is really a scared child inside crying out for help and attention. Let me take a moment to reflect on that..ok moment over. Next! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that   The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:06 pm

I just thought I would post what I posted on CL (damn they don't make a barfing smiley..oh well) to Miss Thang in case it gets flagged (snicker snicker) for all of you to enjoy. Here it is:

You see, my dear Heather, it's scum like you that we don't want to join our site. And as luck would have it, you just helped to prove my point. I am one of the moderators, the other is my husband. And he calls me "mommy"..just a pet name. You know why? Because we can do that. Just like we can also say what the fuck we want to say without having to worry about cleaning up behind the wagon pulled behind you that is loaded with sloppy seconds, thirds, whatever. It's called freedom of speech sweetie. Check your Constitution. oh wait...that's too big of a word for you....damn, um, well there's no hope for you. You're the one who needs luck a whole hell of a lot more than me. Ta-ta BIOTCH!!!

And I'm suspecting that she will probably try some hair trip and weasel her way in here under an assumed name, but rest assured everyone. As soon as we catch wind of it, there can and will be repercussions. I won't let you in on all of our little secrets but...*snickers again*...just let it happen. That's all I can say. Twisted Evil muahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Papalek

Papalek

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that   The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:34 pm

I kind of wish they were at it now. That is what drove a lot of people to this sight at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/papalek
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that   The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flaggers Are At It Again...imagine that
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let It Out Myrtle Beach :: Myrtle Beach (LOCAL) :: Rants-
Jump to: