Let It Out Myrtle Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let It Out Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach Locals

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allergies anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Allergies anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Allergies anyone?   Allergies anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:58 am

I don't get it. I just don't get it. Are some people allergic to certain tasks? For instance, replacing the empty toilet paper roll. Do you not also have to wipe your ass? Or what about emptying an ashtray? Hello! It can only hold so much! What about being friendly for once in your pathetic meaningless life and smiling back when someone first smiles at you? No, I'm not flirting and I sure as shit don't want to have your baby cuz you wouldn't help raise it anyway, but would it crack your face to return the gesture? How about actually using the turn signal when changing lanes? I'm sorry..I don't work for Ms. Cleo and when you drive thinking everyone else is in your way, you simply reiterate what I already think about the majority of people anyway. Just give it a try..I'm pretty sure they put one on your car. It's that little stick thingy that pokes out from your steering wheel. See it? USE IT MORON! geez.

Last edited by mommy on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I saw a typo--sorry, I'm a perfectionist. It would've bugged me lmao)
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventuresinreality.net
ABBfan

Male
Number of posts : 49

Allergies anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allergies anyone?   Allergies anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:04 pm

You're like me. Allergic to bullshit.
Back to top Go down
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female
Number of posts : 107

Allergies anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allergies anyone?   Allergies anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:15 pm

Brother you can say that shit again! Some people are just so fucking stupid, it absolutely amazes me that they are able to get up and dressed by themselves. I mean geez! Use your head for something other than a hat rack, ya know? Let me guess....God was giving out brains, you thought He said trains, so you left. LMFAO...I love that! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventuresinreality.net
Papalek

Papalek

Male
Number of posts : 177

Allergies anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allergies anyone?   Allergies anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:36 pm

I wish some people had allergies to cars because THEY CAN"T FUCKING DRIVE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/papalek
Sponsored content

Allergies anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allergies anyone?   Allergies anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allergies anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let It Out Myrtle Beach :: Myrtle Beach (LOCAL) :: Rants-
Jump to: