Let It Out Myrtle Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let It Out Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach Locals

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stinky Man at Carrabba's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hairgirl4

hairgirl4

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Stinky Man at Carrabba's Empty
PostSubject: Stinky Man at Carrabba's   Stinky Man at Carrabba's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:24 pm

OK

Went to Carrabba's for dinner at the bar... do it once a week, enjoy it much...
We are sitting there and the old guy beside us smells like asshole!
We almost asked to move. (yes, it was that bad)

He left...........thank God!

Why? Why? Why? do people think that it's okay to smell like that? Or, feel that "hygiene" is the name of some time of animal?
Back to top Go down
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female
Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Stinky Man at Carrabba's   Stinky Man at Carrabba's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:39 pm

LMFAO!!!!! It's because they haven't bathed in so long, they've become accustomed to the smell, so they don't notice it and think that nobody else does either. There was this little stinky guy at work, Scott, and wouldn't you know it--his supervisor, also a friend of mine, bitch--transferred him over to my line ( I was a supervisor too) because she knew I would take charge and correct the situation. I talked to him about it, bless his heart he was so embarrassed, and he still smelled horribly-not to mention, he never washed his clothes. So after hearing all the complaints I wanted to hear from the people who worked around him, I decided to be proactive. I went out and bought a basket with a towel and washcloth, a bar of soap, a bottle of shampoo, and some clothes detergent. I wrapped it up all neat (I didn't want to humiliate the guy completely) and the next day at work I took him in the office, handed it to him, and said "Scott, PLEASE for the love of all that is holy, take this and go wash you ass dude! It smells like a fucking zoo in your area. Flies come in your proximity and die! And I'll make you a deal, if you go bathe right now, I won't deduct your time, and I'll even give you a raise if you come to work every day freshly showered.". He took the basket, left, showered, returned to work, and everything was cool. I wound up firing him later on cuz he broke psycho on a lady, but anyway....the point is, if they stink, call em out on it. There is no reason someone sitting in a restaurant should smell bad. Especially while you're trying to enjoy your food. If nothing else, ask to move tables and shoot him a dirty look while holding your nose on the way to your new table. I would...lmao!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventuresinreality.net
hairgirl4

hairgirl4

Female
Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Stinky Man at Carrabba's   Stinky Man at Carrabba's Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:02 am

HA HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
Papalek

Papalek

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Stinky Man at Carrabba's   Stinky Man at Carrabba's Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Very strange that someone that did not bathe well would go to a nice place like Carrabba's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/papalek
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stinky Man at Carrabba's   Stinky Man at Carrabba's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stinky Man at Carrabba's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let It Out Myrtle Beach :: Myrtle Beach (LOCAL) :: Rants-
Jump to: