Let It Out Myrtle Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let It Out Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach Locals

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just need to say it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cranimesao

Cranimesao

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Just need to say it Empty
PostSubject: Just need to say it   Just need to say it Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:55 pm

I'm tired of people always calling me racist when I'm not. I mean sure I don't like a lot of people. Only because you make me not like you. I'm not like other people. I would not find it hard to grab you throw you in my trunk and throw you off a cliff. The reason you hate me is because I give respect where respect is due. Until you do that you are a waste of space. I am going to make a list so you can verify your worthiness to be alive as follows. If you are on the list you need to change your ways. Yes I hate you and so do a lot of people but we are not racist or trying to belittle you.

1. People who live off of others. ie Women with 14 children with no job and living off of your mom.

2. People who live off of the system. ie welfare and foodstamps. Get a job you piece of shit.

3. People who say black is a racist word, but when you say it, its ok, or if you say I'm white its ok. I will call you as I see it, not as racist, but as description. If a blue guy walks up to me I would be like hey that guys blue.

4. People who listen to profane music that has no meaning. Its just sentences repeated about Drugs,, Alcohol, Sex, and Money. ( I believe good music comes from the heart and soul.)

5. People who cant get over the past and only your cultures past matters. Yes slavery sucked but move the fuck on. No I am not paying you shit because your ancestor was a slave which I also do not give a shit about. I don't ever see you giving respects on January 27. Oh you don't know what that is, Its the Holocaust Memorial Day. By the way they had it a lot worse than your ancestors and they are still belittled.

6. People who hurt other people for money, sex, whatever. You hurting them will get you hurt back. If I get you I would like to torture you until you give up on life. You piece of trash.

7. People who break racial divides just to compare themselves to another misfortune. ie comparing niggers and whitetrash. They are both bad. I hate them both equally. Also when I say Nigger I mean it as a description to a culture. ie I have no greater purpose in life than to be a gangsta and rob people and kill people for sex, money, whatever. Pull your damn pants up and STFU. see note 4 also.

Ahh that's better. None of this is directed to any member of this forum... Unless you are on the list Wink

O yeah just because I'm white doesn't make me a redneck, Sames as being black doesn't make you a nigger. Its what you do that defines you.
Back to top Go down
Papalek

Papalek

Male
Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Just need to say it   Just need to say it Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:01 pm

Does it not just feel good to know that this will NOT get flagged. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/papalek
Cranimesao

Cranimesao

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just need to say it   Just need to say it Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Its killer. Like me. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Papalek

Papalek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just need to say it   Just need to say it Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Subject: Fw: NEW RULES!!

A little radical but interesting.
-
Subject: NEW RULES!!

New Rule: No more gift registries. You know, it used to be just for weddings. Now it's for babies and new homes and graduations from rehab. Picking out the stuff you want and having other people buy it for you isn't gift giving, it's the white peoples' version of looting.

New Rule: Stop giving me that pop-up ad for classmates.com! There's a reason you don't talk to people for 25 years. Because you don't particularly like them! Besides, I already know what the captain of the football team is doing these days --- mowing my lawn.
New Rule: Don't eat anything that's served to you out a window unless you're a seagull. People are acting all shocked that a human finger was found in a bowl of Wendy's chili. Hey, it cost less than a dollar. What did you expect it to contain? Lobster?

New Rule: Stop saying that teenage boys who have sex with their hot, blonde teachers are permanently damaged. I have a better description for these kids: 'Lucky bastards.'

New Rule: If you need to shave and you still collect baseball cards, you're a dope. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men.
New Rule: Ladies, leave your eyebrows alone. Here's how much men care about your eyebrows: Do you have two of them? Good, we're done.

New Rule: There's no such thing as flavored water. There's a whole aisle of this crap at the supermarket... water, but without that watery taste. Sorry, but flavored water is called a soft drink. You want flavored water? Pour some scotch over ice and let it melt. That's your flavored water.

New Rule: Stop screwing with old people! Target is introducing a redesigned pill bottle that's square, with a bigger label. And the top is now the bottom. And by the time grandpa figures out how to open it, his ass will be in the morgue. Congratulations, Target, you just solved the Social Security crisis.
Back to top Go down
Papalek

Papalek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just need to say it   Just need to say it Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:03 pm

New Rule: I'm not the cashier! By the time I look up from sliding my card, entering my PIN number, pressing 'Enter,' verifying the amount, and deciding, no, I don't want cash back, and pressing 'Enter' again... the kid who is supposed to be ringing me up is standing there eating my Almond Joy.

New Rule: Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn't make you Spiritual. It's right above the crack of your ass! And it translates to 'beef with broccoli.' The last time you did anything spiritual, you were praying to God you weren't pregnant. You're not spiritual. You're just high.

New Rule: Competitive eating isn't a sport. It's one of the seven deadly sins. ESPN Recently televised the U.S. Open of Competitive Eating, because watching those athletes at the poker table was just too damned exciting. What's next, competitive farting? Oh wait, they're already doing that. It's called 'The Howard Stern Show.'
New Rule: I don't need a bigger mega M&M. If I'm extra hungry for M&Ms, I'll go nuts and eat two.

New Rule: If you're going to insist on making movies based on crappy old television shows, then you have to give everyone in the Cineplex a remote so we can see what's playing on the other screens. Let's remember that the reason something was a television show in the first place is that the idea wasn't good enough to be a movie.

New Rule: And this one is long overdue: No more bathroom attendants. After I zip up, some guy is offering me a towel and a mint like I just had sex with George Michael. I can't even tell if he's supposed to be there, or just some freak with a fetish. I don't want to be on your webcam, Dude. I just want to wash my hands.
Back to top Go down
Papalek

Papalek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just need to say it   Just need to say it Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:03 pm

New Rule: When I ask how old your toddler is, I don't need to hear '27 months.' 'He's two' will do just fine. He's not a cheese. And I didn't really care in the first place.

New Rule: If you ever hope to be a credible adult and want a job that pays better than minimum wage, then for God's sake don't pierce or tattoo every available piece of flesh. If so, then plan your future around saying, 'Do you want fries with that?'
Back to top Go down
Cranimesao

Cranimesao

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just need to say it   Just need to say it Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:58 pm

lol those are great
Back to top Go down
Papalek

Papalek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just need to say it   Just need to say it Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:29 am

If only they could be done in real life.
Back to top Go down
Beachbum

Beachbum

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Just need to say it   Just need to say it Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Cranimesao....I get called one to but I just point out the fact....I'm no racist, I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY LOL....
Really in fact everyone is racist to a point. I am who I am and I'll be dammed if I'm going to change my beliefs or opinions to please some asshole who's trying to tell me I can NOT have my own opinion. Be true to yourself and screw everyone else LOL
Back to top Go down
Papalek

Papalek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just need to say it   Just need to say it Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:29 pm

The way things are now is that you can not voice your opinion on anything because it might upset someone.

They can all kiss my ass.
Back to top Go down
Beachbum

Beachbum

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Just need to say it   Just need to say it Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm

I feel really fortunate that the kind of customer service business I'm in now is one where I deal mainly with truck drivers. Oh My can they talk and I tell you what....most are very educated but are more savvy to the ways of the world and WILL and DO love to sit and talk to me. I get to say what I think most of the time without being judged. Got to love it LOL.
lol!
Back to top Go down
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female
Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Just need to say it   Just need to say it Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:07 pm

It's always a plus when you can say how you truly feel without fear of persecution(being shot, stabbed, stalked, robbed, censored, etc.). I think more people need to stop living in fear of saying something that would be considered "politically incorrect" and say what they truly mean and feel. It's fear that these people who are so quick to call you a "racist" use to manipulate and bully you. That turns the odds in their favor and they know it. Fuck that! Be who you are, be true to yourself, and say what the hell you mean. Who cares who it offends? At the very least, they cannot fault you for being honest...even if it's brutally-LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventuresinreality.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just need to say it   Just need to say it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just need to say it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let It Out Myrtle Beach :: Myrtle Beach (LOCAL) :: Rants-
Jump to: