Let It Out Myrtle Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let It Out Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach Locals

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just A Reminder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Just A Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Just A Reminder   Just A Reminder Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:44 pm

PLEASE be careful when discussing things about Barack Obama or any other former President. If you haven't heard, there was a poll on Facebook that was created by someone asking opinions about whether or not he should be assassinated. I don't like the guy myself, but I don't want to see anyone killed, you know? I just wanted to throw that out there so that no one made the same mistake as the 700 people who participated in that poll. Big Brother is monitoring everything on the net, and if you think they can't find our little site. you're wrong. So just be careful. Any blatant comments about or even relating to the harming of our President, current or formal, will immediately be removed and the offender will be reported to the proper authorities. Sorry but right is right and wrong is wrong. And that, my friends, is just wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventuresinreality.net

Just A Reminder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let It Out Myrtle Beach :: Myrtle Beach (LOCAL) :: Political-
Jump to: