Let It Out Myrtle Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let It Out Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach Locals

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Police

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hairgirl4

hairgirl4

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Police Empty
PostSubject: Police   Police Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:17 pm

I want to know WHY does the police in this town NOT help out the victim?
It takes someone to phyisically harm someone to figure out that the 2 5 calls to police is not enough proof of a problem at home?
Back to top Go down
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female
Number of posts : 107

Police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police   Police Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:37 pm

It's because they're too busy at Dunkin Donuts or pulling over people for stupid shit to be bothered with something that might actually require the training they received. The cops in this town would be laughed at where I come from. I hardly think minor traffic stops and sitting talking to your buddy on someone's property qualifies you to be a cop, but I think it's a prerequisite in this town! I mean seriously, I see the bicycle cops or the ones on golf carts and I literally laugh till I almost puke! What are they gonna do? Ring their bell to pull me over? Good luck Bacon Boy! I got some ponies under the hood and I'm fairly certain they can out run, er I mean PEDAL, you. I could Flintstone it and get somewhere faster than those fat asses! LMFAO! And as for your post, why not take out a restraining order? I know it's just a piece of paper, but it's a piece of LEGAL paper that will be on your side when the poor excuses for officers show up. Best of luck to you. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventuresinreality.net
ABBfan

Male
Number of posts : 49

Police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police   Police Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:17 am

On Handling The Police:

You gotta be firm with the policeman. Policemen respect strength. While he's writing out the ticket, you gotta give him a bad look. Then, when he's almost finished writing, reach over and snatch it out of his hand. Tell him you're gonna check it over for mistakes. Then after you read it, crumple it up and throw it at his feet. Say, "Fuck you AND your ticket, you asshole in a hat. Can't you see I have enough garbage on the floor of my car already without another worthless piece of paper from the state? I've got eight or nine of them fuckin' things floatin' around in here. Say... don't I pay your salary? You're a public servant. Get me a beer, you pinheaded prick!" jocolor
Back to top Go down
Papalek

Papalek

Male
Number of posts : 177

Police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police   Police Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:13 pm

ABBfan wrote:
On Handling The Police:

You gotta be firm with the policeman. Policemen respect strength. While he's writing out the ticket, you gotta give him a bad look. Then, when he's almost finished writing, reach over and snatch it out of his hand. Tell him you're gonna check it over for mistakes. Then after you read it, crumple it up and throw it at his feet. Say, "Fuck you AND your ticket, you asshole in a hat. Can't you see I have enough garbage on the floor of my car already without another worthless piece of paper from the state? I've got eight or nine of them fuckin' things floatin' around in here. Say... don't I pay your salary? You're a public servant. Get me a beer, you pinheaded prick!" jocolor

I can about guarantee a night in the poky for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/papalek
Sponsored content

Police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police   Police Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let It Out Myrtle Beach :: Myrtle Beach (LOCAL) :: Rants-
Jump to: