Let It Out Myrtle Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let It Out Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach Locals

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't you just love pissing off the people on CL?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Don't you just love pissing off the people on CL? Empty
PostSubject: Don't you just love pissing off the people on CL?   Don't you just love pissing off the people on CL? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:32 pm

I get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Someone even said they would come to this site if they were a "cocksucker". I replied something to the effect of "I'm a female and my husband loves it so thanks, buddy, for the compliment Smile ". Apparently a few people on there are really feeling threatened by this site. Otherwise, why would they waste the time trying to degrade it? Is it because if the chill people in this town join us, then they'll have no one else to flag/piss off? That's what I'm thinking anyway. I just find it really amusing that the more "bad publicity" they try to give this site, the more they are empowering others to at least come take a look to see what all the commotion is about. Kinda like one of those deals where you're told not to do something with no explanation as to why, so the more you want to do it just to see what will happen. Let them keep it up. Let them have their fuckass sucky R&R board. All they'll wind up with is the flaggers, and they'll be flagging each other, so who cares right? Just more entertainment for us to sit back, watch it all unfold, and laugh our asses off about it on here with each other. Gosh I love stupid people. They are a never ending source of entertainment. Yay! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventuresinreality.net
ABBfan

Male
Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love pissing off the people on CL?   Don't you just love pissing off the people on CL? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:00 am

It was good to see someone else (was that you, mommy?), working on the "Bitch's" posts early this morning on CL. I didn't have to do all that much work. We need to keep an eye on her stupid ass. Damn that's fun! Razz
Back to top Go down
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female
Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love pissing off the people on CL?   Don't you just love pissing off the people on CL? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:31 am

*cracks knuckles* yes, that was me Smile it's ok. Like I said, let them have their fun. We have our own. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventuresinreality.net
Papalek

Papalek

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love pissing off the people on CL?   Don't you just love pissing off the people on CL? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:42 pm

Everyone is calm on CL right now. The flagging as slowed WAY down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/papalek
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't you just love pissing off the people on CL?   Don't you just love pissing off the people on CL? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't you just love pissing off the people on CL?
Page 1 of 1