Let It Out Myrtle Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let It Out Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach Locals

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why are people upset with oj?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Why are people upset with oj? Empty
PostSubject: Why are people upset with oj?   Why are people upset with oj? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:04 pm

I just saw on cl a post that talked about how oj was innocent and how obama was gonna make the white man pay for the black man's injustice.
Now that's funny as hell!!! I'm not racist by any means. I grew up in all environments. But answer me this..... When police arrest somebody for a crime .... let's say 4 blacks, has anyone noticed how they all turn on each other? Yet they are thug's or g's for life. That's funny.
Scenario 2......Police arrest 4 white guys..... 3 of them have no clue what happened and the one left simply forgot to throw away the knife or gun. Now. How can they say oj was innocent? he got what he had comming to him. Just like Jose Canseco did when he came out about the steroids. But yet when a black man goes to jail, it's racial? WHY?????
Back to top Go down
https://myrtlebeach.forumotion.com
ABBfan

Male
Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Why are people upset with oj?   Why are people upset with oj? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:03 pm

I found this around the time of the election on NYC R&R in response to black poster who was all but SCREAMING(caps lock) white racism against blacks:

Racist?

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

If we had WET (white entertainment television) we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.
If we had white history month, we'd be racists.

Blacks are allowed in Miss America...but they still have Miss Black America.
If we had Miss White America, we'd be racists.

If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.

In the Million Man March, you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, car-jack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member,
or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

But, you call us racists.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

What the fuck is up with that?

Can you say "Double Standard"?

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female
Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Why are people upset with oj?   Why are people upset with oj? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:45 pm

I saw that exact post dude. I like to visit NYC's R&R from time to time. It's true though. I'm sick and tired of being blamed for things that happened that neither I nor any member of my family, past or present, had anything to do with. Build a bridge and get the fuck over it already!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventuresinreality.net
hairgirl4

hairgirl4

Female
Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Why are people upset with oj?   Why are people upset with oj? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:22 am

I am not upset with OJ... I just think that he is a coward! And, I loved the little crying episode... he is not sorry for anything he has done. He just thought for a moment that he was going to get away with another crime. It's funny to me that he is going to prison for robbery, but got away with murder. Call is racist or whatever you want, but it is true that we tip-toe around this problem. If once in our lives we could look at the black community (only those who deserve it) and say F U!!! I am sick and tired of them crying race every time THEY commit a crime and go to jail and then blame it on race.

Every race has a category of "scum"... It is only the black race that ever has anything to say about it.

I am not racist against the color of your skin....only the way you portray yourself as an individual. Actions are what causes me to feel hatred! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mommy
Admin
mommy

Female
Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Why are people upset with oj?   Why are people upset with oj? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:26 pm

Amen, sista!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventuresinreality.net
Papalek

Papalek

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Why are people upset with oj?   Why are people upset with oj? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:31 pm

He needs to just rot away in jail. For ALL the shit he has pulled through out his life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/papalek
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are people upset with oj?   Why are people upset with oj? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are people upset with oj?
Page 1 of 1